12/16/2012

Hajime!

Hello, folks and welcome! This is the beginning of something big. No, I'm not talking about my morning trip to the toilet, rather its our new project. Through blog entries and mainly our new YouTube channel of the same name we'll be introducing the amazing fantasticalness of Japanese culture to you (since we live there... We have plans to visit and maybe live in China too so we'll do the same thing there, hence the panda). So that's perfect for anyone adjusting or anyone who plans to come to Japan to visit or live here. I recommend living. It's much better than dying. Though if you die here you will be cremated, everyone is cremated, so there is little chance of zombies causing much of a fuss. Did I mention I ramble? I'm a rambling man!

So yeah. Check back soon. We'll post our first introduction video and then we'll get started on the whole culture thang too. If at any point you have any questions or want us to cover a subject then just raise your hand and then I'll realize that I can't see you. Then let us know with a comment or something. We'll do our best to help you out.

Did I mention we have a cute cat?


No comments:

Post a Comment